Tumblr will no more be used for our blog section. You will now find our latest news and updates directly on http://minecraft-mp.com/blog/
Minecraft Multiplayer will offer a free “Premium” slot on the first page from 7th to 14th November for the winner server.
The 7th November at 15:00 CEST we will drawn a server that meet the requirements. The winner server will be placed on a 6th slot on the first page for a full week from 7th November at 16:00 CEST to 14th November at 16:00 CEST.
- A registered server with an uptime superior or equal to 70% and a banner
- An account with the achievement “Show your creations” or “A new beginning”
- An account with at least 8 earned achievements
So, how to participate in this contest?
It’s very easy, just be sure that you meet the requirements.
How to view the list of achievements?
You are a great builder and you want to show/share your talent?
“Minecraft Schematics” is the right place for that. Share and show your creation by posting your creation schematic, using Worldedit or Mcedit.
“Minecraft Schematics” is now the little brother of “Minecraft Multiplayer” and the two sites will work together.
You want your server on first page/top of Minecraft Multiplayer?
Premium subscriptions on Minecraft Multiplayer for October 2012 has started and will end on October 12, 2012 at 22:00 CEST.
You can subscribe here to become Premium:
We have just added more controls/checks to increase security for votes and avoid abuse.
As a reminder, vote abuse can be punished from votes reset to a complete ban.
We have also a new partner: MCdigr.
MCdigr has found its footing as not only the premiere Minecraft analytics engine for servers, but a social platform for players to show their skill and superiority. MCDigr is the go-to service for seeing your Minecraft statistics - all in real time! We offer a web dashboard and embeddable widgets on your site for Blocks Placed/Broken, Kills, Deaths, Player time, Joins, Chats - even ratios and rankings!!!!
Come check us out today at MCdigr.com!
The 1.2.4 is mainly a bug fixes update but some changes are important for the score.
Some lines of the changelog:
- “Tweets” does not count anymore in the score
- Bonus for using the “Advanced Minecraft query” was lowered from 30% to 20% in the score
Minecraft Multiplayer just hit a new attendance record yesterday (sunday, the 16th september) :
- 21,037 unique daily visitors
- 62,124 daily pageviews
Source: Google Analytics
You want your server on top of Minecraft Multiplayer? Premium subscriptions are open until September 12th!!!
- New feature: “Groups”: http://minecraft-mp.com/groups/
- New feature: “Achievements leaderboard”: http://minecraft-mp.com/achievements/leaderboard/
- Users profile
- Removed bottom adbox
- New bbcodes for descriptions
- Lots of bug fixes, optimisations
- Added Reddit to share options