New types: Spoutcraft / Challenge
Servers can now assign new types/flags to them:
- Spoutcraft: Spout is a framework to bridge the ever-widening chasm between single player mods, and multiplayer Bukkit plugins. Through it, Bukkit plugins can do the previously impossible. Currently, plugins can seamlessly manipulate and monitor inventory, audio, sound effects, skins, player titles, alter the main in-game HUD, and launch popup notifications on the player’s client
- Challenge: These servers have some sort of challenges, such as surviving underwater, agility course, living on a small island with few materials, or Skyblock challenge.
Premium servers for August
Minecraft Multiplayer is now 6 months old
Minecraft Multiplayer was released the February 17th 2012.
The beginnings were difficult, especially to convince servers administrators to use another Minecraft server list. But after 6 months, we have now more than 3000 registered servers, more than 11,000 daily unique visitors and ~5400 valid registered users.
For the next months, you will continue to see lots of new features, as our todo/new features list has more than 30 entries.
We would like to thank you all but especially the first servers that joined us and trusted us.
1.1.2 Update “dropdown” and 3000
With the 1.1.2 update of Minecraft Multiplayer which is dedicated on lot of optimizations speed and bugfixes, we have also updated our main menu to become a “dropdown” menu. This will allow a easier use of our website.
And…last week we have reached 3000 registered servers.
1.1 Update - Achievements
The version 1.1 of Minecraft Multiplayer has been released and the major part of it is: “Achievements”
What is the point of having achievements? First: the fun. We think that, like video games, achievements are a fun way to discover a service and all it’s features.
For our future contests, we will now use them also as conditions (example: member with at least 10 achievements can enter the contest…)
We are also thinking about a users leaderboard based on them.
Currently, there are 26 achievements. We will gradually add more achievements.
To see the full achievements list: http://minecraft-mp.com/achievements/
To see your achievements: http://minecraft-mp.com/achievements/my/
1.0.13 Update - Browse Youtube videos
And the winners are….
Our first contest is now finished and it’s now time to show the winners:
Benjamin M. win the Minecraft dedicated server for two months hosted by Beastnode
Marie P. and Kaleem K. win each one a Minecraft Premium account.
They will receive in some hours all details about their prizes.
Thank you all for your participation in this contest. And the good news for everyone…. it’s not the last contest.
Win a free dedicated Minecraft server for two months or a Minecraft account
Minecraft Multiplayer, with his partner Beastnode, is holding a free contest to win some prizes.
From today until July 31, 2012 at 12:00 CEST, you can easily sign up into our contest and maybe win one the following prizes:
- A free Minecraft dedicated server for two months with our partner Beastnode.
- Free Minecraft account
How to apply for the contest?
It’s very easy, free and doesn’t take more than 5 minutes. You just have to do the two following steps:
1. Show us your love and give a “like” to the Minecraft Multiplayer Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/minecraftmp
2. Sign up in the contest on the following page: http://minecraft-mp.com/contest
How to win?
The July 31, 2012 at 12:00 CEST we will draw lots.
The winner will win the dedicated server. The second and the third will win each one a free Minecraft account.
The results will be published on our blog - http://blog.minecraft-mp.com/ the July 31, 2012 at 12:00 CEST
Details of the Minecraft dedicated server
The winner will win a free Minecraft “Zombie” dedicated server from Beastnode during two months.
“Zombie” server: 1-42 player slots | 1536 MB RAM | Bukkit/Vanilla | Free Dedicated IP & Default Port | Free Mumble & Subdomain Hosting by Request | FTP Access | 5GB SSD space